Hey, I just learned how to put a poll up on my blog. After reading about this card make sure you scroll up to vote. Just for the fun of it.
For those of you just joining me, I hosted a
Spring Fever Challenge and on the last day I allowed the particpants to challenge me. Very fun.
This first one is from Trish D and she was sure to make it difficult. I have to make an odd card that includes 7 papers, 5 embellishments, 3 stamps and 1 ink color. The hardest rule...NO RIBBON! That was the part that killed me because I have ribbon on just about every single card I make.
**Check My Work**
- Odd card...hmmm...this is an odd 5x5 shape.
- For the 7 papers I used 1 barely banana as the base + 1 wild wasabi for the mat + 5 different pattern papers = 7 papers used.
- For the 5 embellishments I used a felt word (celebrate), 3 brads, and an embellished tag with the number 8
- For the three stamps I used the words Happy, Birthday, Friend from three different stamp sets
- For the ink I used wild wasabi
- And finally...you do not see any ribbon on this card...and I like it.
Thanks for playing Trish and thanks for the challenge. Now I challenge all of you to make Trish's challenge card and post a link here for all to see.
See you on the blog!