Monday, January 21, 2008

A Little Birdie Told Me.....

I normally don't like animal stamps but this little $1 birdie stamp from Rhonna Farrer is so darn cute. Now if it were riding a bike with a Moose or having coffee with an Elephant than it wouldn't be so darn cute and I wouldn't have a cute card to show you.

**Stampin Stuff** The card base is blue sky 4.25 square which is my new favorite size. There is a layer of SEI paper from the scrap bin. The birdie was stamped on the white circle first and then on the reverse of the stripe paper...which is green with white polka dots. I cute out the green birdie and pieced it over the one I stamped on the white. I sponged the edge and layered it on the scallop circle. The sheer black polka dot ribbon is from May Arts and the three black brads were inspired by Ana's card. The tag was made with a coaster and a cuttlebug die. The thank you sentiment is from a SU set.

I had the day off today....did nothing on my to do list. So I need to get off here and get something done! I need to make a procrastination list and get some things off my mind and off my list.
See ya on the blog!

1 comment: