Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hug and Kisses To Oprah

Did you see me on Oprah today? LOL....I was visable 3 times for a total of about 5 seconds. LOL Mary called me at work to tell me she saw me.

When the girl won the shoes and came onto the stage I was over shoulder with my bright pink sweater. Then there were a few other moments when the camera panned across the room. If you weren't seriously looking for me I was easily missed.

I have to say it was really fun to watch the show today from the viewers angle because at the show you get caught up in the production of it all and don't really pay attention to what she is saying. The ice cream was awesome...I still have my gift card. I used my Container Store card for house stuff...I still have $75 on my card. I gave the Carmex away in Christmas stockings. I kept some post it notes for me and shared with Sarah. I haven't used my Williams Sonoma pieces....yet.

**Stampin Stuff** Here is my final Valentine's Day card of the batch. By now you should know the ingredients for this scrappy card...if not refer to the last 4 posts.

**Gratitude** I am grateful for my friends that accept me with flaws and love me regardless. With my friendships, I am blessed to have guidance when called upon, comfort when needed, laughter til I cry and the love in my heart to return those things to my friends.

**Random Blogging** Had my review at the bank today. I felt like I was reading my kids report card. Denise gets along well with others. Denise is organized and motivated. Denise communicates well with management. Denise completes her work and assigned tasks in a timely manner. Denise is a pleasure to work with. I am happy to report that I received all A's on my report card. LOL

Life is good. See you on the blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only got to see the last 15 minutes when I got home from work, but I was checking to see if I could spot you. Sounds like a really fun time.

Dawn

Amber Porter said...

OMG! You got to go to the Oprah show!How fun is that??!!! Love your card! It is so cute!

Israel Front said...

Very nice bloog you have here