Monday, January 14, 2008

Double the Love


Are you sick of these scrappy cards yet? Sorry but I have one more to show you tomorrow. Then I am going to move onto some real stamping. I have something really cool to show you...and it's monogramed.

**Stampin Stuff** Same as before...4.25 white square card base with Loves Me paper layered. The hears are made with the Cuttlebug concentric hearts die. The tag is made from a coaster and tag die. The ribbon is sheer white organdy and the tag is attached with a safety pin. I added three silver brads in the upper left corner. Easy peasy....love it.

**Random Blogging** So proud of myself for making it to the post office today. I mailed off two packages, 3 bills, 2 birthday cards and 1 RAK. Tonight I have to work on the rest of my procrastination list

**Gratitude** I am thankful for being lead to my dream home. I love my house and everything about it....and I make sure I tell Bill on a regular basis that I love this house. I want to live here forever and have my grandchildren visit me in this house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them both, but I think this one is my favorite ... great colors and the sheer ribbon looks fabulous.

Beth said...

You do have a great house and you've done amazing jobs with the colors. I'll be too scared to paint anything that isn't "military housing white"!

Anonymous said...

Could you share some pictures of those amazing colors? My house is boring "neutral" and I'm looking for some ideas!

Thanks! Dawn