Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hey Cupcake


Taylor at Taylored Expressions is having a cupcake contest to celebrate eP's one year birthday. So I thought I would participate for the fun of it and if I win some sweet treats all the better.

**Stampin Stuff** Really not a lot of stampin other than the sentiment...another scrappy card. The base is sky blue with a layer of stripe paper that I have had forever...using up scraps today. I added a strip of mauve mist paper that was stamped with the Print Patttern background stamp. Marvy punch for the large scalloped black circle. Sky blue circle holds the cupcake image that was made with a Sizzix die. I used aluminum foil for the cupcake wrapper and added some stickles to the icing for some added bling. The tag was stamped with a sweet sentiment from SU.

2 comments:

Surenel Atlantico said...

Hello thanks for posting this

Surenel Atlantico said...

I enjoyed reading your posst