Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday PMS Check

Hello again...two times in one day! This has been such a great week and I am so happy that it is Sunday. I get to start another exciting week. Yeah!


**Stampin Stuff** I'll list this before my PMS check for those that are only here for the cards and could care less about my personal life....really I can't see why since it is sooooo exciting. LOL

This card is from my Valentine's Day batch and once again I have made a 4.25 square card and some Loves Me paper. This time I added some X's (Red Tag alphabet) and O's (concentric heart die) in a tic tac toe sort of pattern. I added some sheer white organdy ribbon along the edge and a tag made from a coaster with the Cuttlebug tag die. That's it...another scrappy card that was easy peasy.
I am sending this card off to someone on the Splitcoast RAK list. It's been a long time since I have RAK'd anyone.

**PMS Check**
  • Physical Well Being- I lost 4 pounds this week!!! I have to say that not eating after 7:30 pm is the key for me...really. It was also a huge struggle the first three days but I think my body has adjusted and I don't feel like gnawing off my arm anymore. Also, I found something else to do in the evening and that would be taking care of things I have been procrastinating about which makes me feel better too.

  • Mental Well Being- I began delegating more of my volunteer workload and it feels sooooo good. My stress level has dropped considerably. I can't even remember the last time I have been so at ease. No heart palpatations, no endless worrying, no stress.

  • Spiritual Well Being- All I can say is GRATITUDE....it's the "secret". Think about it, say it outloud and write it down....daily.

**Procrastination FYI** For those of you endlessly waiting for me to send you something in the mail....tomorrow is my mail day. You just might get a surprise in the mail this week.

2 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Hi Denise,
I guess instead of stalking your blog like I usually do...I will just stop in and say hi and that I sure do enjoy reading your blog.
Tell Jenn I said HI!!

Ruth said...

wow 4 lbs...that's great! exercising too? Great job!