Friday, August 10, 2007

BIG SALE in ILLINOIS!

For those of you that live in the Chicago area take note of this HUGE used paper crafting sale that I am participating in with a great group of friends. We all have tons of used supplies {some new too} that we would like to pass along to you with BIG savings.

Of course, I am mainly selling my SU stamps {such shock...I know} but there will be products from SU, Close To My Heart, and Creative Memories just to name a few. If you want to see what I have for sale click here. The rest of the important details are listed below.

Date: Saturday, Aug 25th from 9:00 am til 6:00 pm {come early!} Place: 1081 W. Army Trail Rd, Bartlett, Il 60103 {Next to Frozen Memories}
More Info: ivy2332@msn.com

Oh and as a bonus the Scrapbook Expo is in St Charles that very same day....you can make it a day of paper crafting bliss!! I am hoping to be recovered by then so I can stay all day but if not my wonderful best friend Jen will be there with LOTS and LOTS of goodies! Hope to see you.

No comments: