Sunday, June 29, 2008

Craft Fancy and a Rockstar!

As you know, I spent the day going a JustRite demo at the new store Craft Fancy in Arlington Heights. Soooooo much fun...thank you Simone(left in the pic). Let's just say SOLD OUT.

Even more exciting is that I spent the afternoon with Michele Kovack (right in the pic) from the blog Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker AND today's Featured Stamper on SCS. Talk about a Rockstar...wow! Michele is so sweet in person and it was wonderful to spend the day with her. Although, she is probably tired of hearing my speech over and over in her head. LOL Maybe Michele should be a JustRite Guest Blogger.....what do you think?

Speaking of JustRite...as if I have stopped talking about it yet.....there is a blog candy contest right now for all three Accessory Kits. All you have to do is subscribe to the daily feed that will email blog updated right to your email box. Head on over to the JustRite Stampers blog for more details. Tell everyone!!!

Ok...tomorrow I will show you some of the scrapbook pages that I made yesterday. I made 15 pages in one night! My inspiration....Simple Scrapbooks. Ahhhhhh....simple is good.

See ya on the blog!

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! You are such a sweetheart! It was so great meeting you in person! I am going to be playing with my new Just Rite stamps this week..... *hint* hint* : ) Thanks for sending me the picture too! I'll see you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh I NEED to visit this store... Im so going on lunch break this week :)heehee

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Denise for rocking it at the store, everyone LOVED it so much and of course we are ordering more stamps today!
Anytime you would like to come back (hint hint) just let us know.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

sounds like you have a fun job Denise! wish we had stores like that here. Maybe in St Louis??