Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Attention Chicagoans

Hello my fellow Chicagoans! Did you hear that there's a new scrapbook store in town....Craft Fancy in Arlington Heights! Yahoooo! Simone Collins has partnered to open a new store and if you look at their blog it is fully loaded with every possible papercrafting goodie you could imagine. (Oh my wallet hurts already just looking at the pics.)

Those goodies include JustRite Stampers and I will be there this Sunday, June 29th at 1:00 pm doing a live infomercial with the Large Monogram Stamper. Oh and if that doesn't drag you out of the house on a Sunday afternoon maybe the temptation of a sneak peek with get you there. Yes, I will be giving a sneak peek of our new Sonnet Centers that will be released in July at Summer CHA. You're gonna love them and want them and use them on every project you make.

Ok back to our regularly scheduled Kraft paper program. Yes, I still have some of my Kraft paper binge to show you but this time I am just going to show it all at once and get it out of my system. Plus, I am sure you are tired of it by now.

This first card is for my boss Jill and I used the From the Desk of border. I made it with her monogram which by the way is her first name (J), maiden name (T) and last name (H). In the new product packaging JustRite Stampers has now included a mini idea book/catty filled with tips and Monogram Etiquette has it's own section. Very helpful.

The next project was totally inspired by this awesome pocket card tutorial by Michelle Wooderson. She had some great tips for sewing on your cards which is totally addicting. This is a pocket card and the I Heart You sentiment was created on my JustRite wooden block. The heart is a Marvy punch.

Finally, this last project was just a simple creation of my own using the Small Monogram Stamper without a border. Ah.....I do love that green satin ribbon. I went to get more at Mike's and it was gone! Ohhhh the agony of backorders. I'll survive...maybe.

Off to get back to my CHA samples.
See ya on the blog!

4 comments:

Lisa Charleton said...

Thanks for more cute samples!! Is there any way to get that mini idea book you mention that's now included??? I already have a couple of the monogram stampers, letters, numbers, etc. and it might be helpful info!

~amy~ said...

Super fun stuff!!! Love all the 'happy' colors!

Marie said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

Fantastic projects! I wish I lived a bit closer to Chicago. :)