Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Prayers Needed

Sorry for my absence. Please take a moment to say a prayer for Jen's mom. She is really sick and has been in ICU since Friday. I don't want to go into all the details but she thought she had the flu and it was determined to be much worse than the flu.

I have a ton of cards but none photographed. I'll try to get something up here tomorrow. In the mean time, say a prayer and visit some of my blogger friends listed to the left in my blogroll.

See you on the blog!

6 comments:

ivyPINK said...

oh no.... our jen denise? awe....

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh ym gohs Denise, Jen and her family are definitely in my thoughts na prayers.
Kelly

TĂȘnis e Sapato said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Trish D said...

Prayers going up

Bevie Pearl said...

I am praying for Jenn. Please email with how things are going and if there is anything I can do.

Joan and Amy said...

Prayers will be lifted up. Blessings, Joan