Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Fever Challenge Winner

Thanks for voting on my poll question. Shwoooooo, 100% of the votes said that I met Trish's challenge rules and 100% of you loved the card too. Yeah....I like it too. In the future, I'll have you vote on all my challenges. I am open for some constructive criticizm. BTW, when you vote it doesn't tell me any info about you...it's totally anonymous so be honest.

If you have been following the Spring Fever Challenge all last week then you are probably on the edge of your seat waiting for me to announce the winner of the Grand Prize Basket. {ok...maybe just the thirteen participants are on the edge of their seats}

Here are the prizes I put in the basket all while cleaning out my studio:

  • K and Company paper assortment
  • Versafine black ink pad
  • Hero Arts clear stamps
  • May Arts ribbon assortment
  • Embellishments and bling assortment

And the winner is number 1o. Well who the heck is number 10 you ask? I took the comments from challenge one and wrote them in the order people posted their link. The number 1o on my list is Melissa. Congratulations and thanks for playing!! Please email me your address so I can get your package in the mail.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2008-03-30 22:11:06 UTC

I also need a mailing address for Trish and Ivy for winning the bonus challenges. Karen already sent me her address.

See you on the blog!


6 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hi Denise! Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning my blog in your Google reader favorites! I was looking over my blog stats, and kept seeing hits from your blog and came over to figure out why! Thanks a bunch! You are so sweet, and woo hoo on getting to meet Gina K today! What fun!

Pat said...

Congrats, Melissa! You did a great job on all of the challenges.

Pat (Just4fun2 on SCS)

Trish D said...

Congrats, Melissa! You've got some awesome goodies comin' your way :)

Just sent you an email with my info!

Greta Adams said...

congrats everyone!!

Amy Thomason said...

Congrats Melissa! Loved your cards!

Jen W said...

lets do the challenge again..but just not a different one for five days in a row!! that was too hard for me..with life and such..maybe a weekly challenge and then we can have 3 days to complete it? how does that sound?
congrats melissa!