Friday, March 7, 2008

Just Rite Stampers



Sorry to keep you waiting....if you were really waiting on the edge of your seat for my big announcement....here it is. I was hired by Just Rite Stampers to do some Marketing which will include Blogging, WEB site management and event coordination for CHA!!! Is that not so darn exciting?!?

What is even more exciting is how this totally fell into my lap. I had never sought out to find another job. (Yes, I get to work from home and still keep my bank job. For those of you that have been with me for a while you know all about my bank job.)

I made cards for a friend who showed them to her friend who happens to be married to the owner of Just Rite Stampers. Long story short....he liked my cards, liked my thoughts and opinions, liked my suggestions, paid for me to go to CHA in Anaheim, Ca, and offered me a job. Talk about dream come true. I have been given the opportunity to take my hobby to the next level and join the Craft and Hobby industry in a professional capacity. {Law of Attraction in action here.}

I am so excited to be a member of the Just Rite team. We are going to be doing a make-over of the company and all sorts of really cool things. I love the products Just Rite has to offer and I am thrilled with the potential of growth within their entire product line. You are going to freak out when I show you how to make your own clear stamps from home. YES, Just Rite sells a kit that gives you everything you need to take your own designs right off your computer and make them in to clear stamps...all with a 60 watt lightbulb in your office...amongst other things that are provided in the kit.

So the moral of the story.....you never know who is going to recieve one of your hand stamped cards. It doesn't require obsessing over design teams and getting published to make your mark on the stamping world.
See you on the blog!

19 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay Denise!!! Congrats on the new job!! How exciting for you:-)
Wishig you a wonderful weekend!

Kelly

Darce Roberts said...

That is soooo exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Congrats Denise, that is awesome!! I actually just saw a site where someone was talking about their monogram stamps and how cool they are, so I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is a fantastic opportunity!
Best of luck with the new job.
DeniseB

Pat said...

Congratulations to you, Denise! What an exciting "job", if you want to call it that, this is going to be. I have fallin in love with the monogram stamp and have to have one.

Kathleen Summers said...

How very exciting!! Congratulations on the new job!

~amy~ said...

Woo Hoo!!! How absolutely exciting!!! Can't wait until you share more about "Just Rite Stampers". Congratulations!!!

Ruth said...

Congratulations Denise! Sounds Fun and Exciting!

Pearlann66 said...

Congrats and Big Hugz to you!!

Can't wait to see what you do next!!

Lizette said...

So exciting ! Congratulations !!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it! I just discovered their site. When's our first lesson?! :)
~~Bea

Anonymous said...

Huge Huge Congrats ... you're an inspiration ... I'm sure you will be fantastic ... just enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats! How exciting for you!!!

Allison said...

Congratulations! That is quite the story. What an amazing opportunity. Good luck to you!

Jen W said...

denise, this is gonna be awesome!! Call me whenever you need me! I'm so proud of you!! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I totally sent you an email about this today!
Super CONGRATS!!!
:){cheeeeeeeeeeese}

Julie S. said...

OMG, Denise -- you have my complete enthusiasm (and a little bit of envy ;^)*
Best of Luck with this endeavor -- I am sure it will be successful, as you seem to be successful in whatever you do!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Wow! What an amazing opportunity for you, Denise!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

((hugs))

I love when nice things happen to nice people!!!! congrats