Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not This Stamp Again?

Yes, it is this sentiment stamp again. I basically bought that whole word set for this one stamp! Geesh....I am going to start making mhy own stamps and make my own sentiments.

I have been giving away cards at work a lot this month because we have 10 February birthdays and Valentine's Day in the mix too. So my little stampin secret is getting out. Almost every day someone approaches me and asks if I really made the cards. Today I gave a co-worker a birthday card and she didn't say thank you....her response was.....you have this much talent and you are working in a bank,,,why? Talk about boosting up my stampin ego....now I love my job even more!!! LOL

Tomorrow night I am going to hang out with Jen at Ivy's house. I am going to be in a room full of super crafty people.....ohhhhh I am so excited.

**Random Blogging** Here is some randomness about me.....three things about me for you. I got this email from Amy so I thought I would share it with all of you because you know...my life is just so darn exciting.

  • Three places I have lived: California, Texas, Florida
  • Three shows that I watch: Oprah, The View, American Idol
  • Three places I have been: Disney World, Oprah, The Alamo
  • Three people who e-mail me regularly: Jen, Amy, Beth
  • Three of my favorite foods: Pizza, Enchiladas, Pasta
  • Three places I'd rather be right now: Florida, Hawaii, Guam (I have a need for warmth)
  • Three friends I think will respond: all my blogville friends of course....three of them
  • Three things I am looking forward to this year. new kitchen, losing 30 pounds, stampin job
  • Three favorite flowers: Lilacs, Roses, Geraniums
  • Three kitchen tips: cooking maple sausage will make your house smell like pancakes for a week, cheap tater tots taste like crap, never burn microwave popcorn
  • Three hobbies: stamping, scrapbooking, shopping

**American Idol** Shwoooo.....Garrett just got voted off. I thought for sure he was going to be the Sanjya of this season. I love David, Jason and John....so awesome.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Denise...the layout, the colors, everything!