Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me




Yes, today is my birthday.....the pics are of me in the snow.....posts without pics are so boring.
The day started early with Beth calling me and singing me a lovely rendition of They Say It's Your Birthday...LOL....it was so funny. Then Mary met me in the parkingl lot with a gigantic bag filled with cupcake towels and a cool dip bowl.
Then I was surprised at work with a cake and singing by my co-workers. Two of the banker's are taking me to lunch next week. The President sent me a card with a Target gift card. Have I told you how much I LOVE my job?!
Thanks to Jen and Amy for my e-Cards. Of course, they remember my birthday and I am infamous for forgetting their birthdays. (Yes, Beth you aren't the only one I forgot.)
It was so cool to come home and find some Birthday RAK's in my mailbox. Thank you Krista H, Mary Anne W, and Jen J. I will have to post pics later because I don't have time to do it right now.
I am still getting ready for my 9:30 flight tomorrow morning. I have not packed yet!!! I am so excited that tomorrow I will be landing in sunny CA and away from the snow. After 13.5 inches on Wed we are due for 4 more this weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to get out of town before it happens and able to get back in after it happens.
I promise to take lots of pics and all the juicy details next week...probably late Tuesday night. Wish me luck and pray that my feet will carry me booth to booth and let me get to as many of my favorite vendors as possible.
See ya on the blog!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Glory68 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE!
Have fun at CHA!