Saturday, September 8, 2007

No Tricks...Just Treats















Anna sent me my package of goodies to makes samples for the store. I started on my Halloween projects today. I got a variety of stuff from Bo Bunny, American Crafts and Plaid just to name a few. I forgot to take pics before I cut into all my papers.

This is a Halloween invitation that pulls out of an envelope that I made with the skeleton papers. The buckle is made froma coaster covered in pattern paper and then I used a Cuttlebug die to cut it. The Trick or Treat sentiment is from SU. The bottom of the envelope is stapled with orange staples to keep it closed.

I printed the inside sentiment and used my SU corner punch for the purple corners. The ribbon pull out tassle is stapled with an orange staple.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Did you color in the eyes? They match everything else! Orange staples? I never knew! Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute!!! I love it!
About your hair. I still love it.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Love it! So Stinkin' Cute!

anna