Thursday, September 13, 2007

Michael Buble Sighting

I have the BEST blog buddies EVER! Sandie took the time to send me an email today to let me know that Michael Buble is on Jay Leno tonight. Thanks for thinking of me Sandie.....I have the DVR set!!! So in honor of this wonderful event....click on the clip above and enjoy! {BIG SIGHS}

For those of you new to my blog....I am on the verge of obssession with Michael Buble...ok who am I kidding....I could have been on the stalker list this summer. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and there is much more to see and listen too.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Post Bill's retirement video.

Morning Glory68 said...

I'll have to miss the Jay Leno show but I did spend the evening stampin' and listening to Michael's current CD at my demo's house tonight. Very Nice!

Laura said...

You've been tagged!!!