Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life is good...really.

I am currently rearranging my life, my blog and my stamp room! Lots of trash being taken out of all areas. Life is good and it feels wonderful to be back here on my own blog.

Physically I have lost weight due to stress. Had a migraine head ache for two days this last week. Suddenly it all went away and I feel sooooo great!

Mentally I was completely burned out and so frustrated trying to understand the actions of certain people in my life. But suddenly when other people within the circle started talking and opening up it all made sense.

Spiritually I momentarily lost sight of me and felt like I lost myself. "People treat you the way you allow them to treat you" is a quote that gave me the courage to draw the line and not allow myself to be used as a stepping stone for someone else's ego.

I closed the door to walk away and surprisingly three other opportunities are already knocking on my door.....life is good...really. I should have followed my gut instincts months ago when the red flags were waving right in front of my face. Lesson learned.

I know most of you have no clue what I am babbling about but for those of you that do....thanks for the support. It just feels so good to be back here on my own blog and getting back to my own life without all the drama.

See ya on the blog....THIS blog!

10 comments:

stamp500 said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

~amy~ said...

Good to hear from you....glad that you're feeling beh-tah...

Jen W said...

what are you talking about?..you have 4 kids and a husband! Your life is full of drama!! Which I look forward to hearing because my life is so dull!
I am here for you, always~
BTW...I think you made the right decision.
Love you,
Hugs,
Jen

Jen W said...

P.S. Now you have time to read Twilight!! and come with me to see the movie!

Pat said...

It's good to have you back and I look forward to reading your blog again!

Kelly Schelske said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling btter about things and it's so nice to hear from you!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back physically, mentally, spiritually. We missed you! I'm always here for you. Let's plan a "Denise" visit to WI!
P.S. I forgot my username, etc. to post!

Pamela Levingston said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you. And boy am I glad I did. Your post included one of my favorite trueisms about People treating you the way you let them. I'm glad you realized the cause of your stress and shook it off. You GO GIRL! QP

Ruth said...

glad to see you back posting on here...was missing you...and I agree with Jen W...nows the PERFECT time to start the "Twilight" Series!

Lisa Somerville said...

Glad to hear that doors have opened for you - you deserve it!