Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Addictions

I spent Sunday afternoon making cards with my new addictions. 1) Kraft paper 2) Martha Stewart butterfly punch 3) Yellow DCWV textured paper 4) celery satin ribbon.

OMG....wait til you see all the cards I made with my new favorite thing. I can't show you everything at once so I'll just have to share a little at a time.

This is a 4.25 square card with a kraft cardstock as the base. I punched the squares with my SU punch and matted them on pumpkin pie cardstock. The turquoise squares are the flip side of the polka dot American Crafts paper...love it.... gotta get more of it. The flower was punched with the small green Marvy flower punch, the center circle punched with a SU circle punch and a copper brad finish it off. Of course you know the butterfly is from Martha. The green satin ribbon is attached using a turquoise staple.

So did you see who the first Guest Blogger is over at JustRite Stampers? Go take a lookie and give her some love in the comment section.

See ya on the blog!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Cute card. Love the colors in the DP and the butterfly--OMG--I love butterflys. Love all your doing lately.