Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cupcakes...YUM!


Who doesn't love a big chocolatey cupcake? Ok....I know that there is someone out there that doesn't like them but I personally think that this one looks cute and yummy.

I have been on the watch for these silicone cupcake holder since I saw them at winter CHA. They are made by Wilton and come in a pack of 12 (six yellow and six pink). They are so darn cute and look like little flowers.

Anyway, I made the cupcake picks personalized by using my JustRite Small Letter Set and my JustRite Small Monogram Stamper. I know that I said in a previous post that I was intimidated by those tiny letters but just let me clairfy that I am now officially ADDICTED and LOVE those tiny letters. Oh my goodness....I love being able to create my own sentiments that coordinate with whatever project I am working on....cupcakes or cards....totally creative freedom with those tiny letters.

Anyway, if you want to see the rest of my cupcake project, get all the extra details and some close up pics of the coordinating card you are going to have to click on over to the JustRite Stampers blog as I am today's guest {wink}.

Oh and thanks for all the comments and emails about my letter writing deployment days. Yes, I really did hand write letters to my husband and he saved them all. I have a huge box full of deployment letters tucked away in my closet. One day I will sit and read them all but I have to put them in order first......that's a lot of letters!

See ya on the blog!

1 comment:

Jen W said...

oohh these would be so cute for sarah's grad party!! or my next stampin get together! (hint..hint)