Sorry I have no projects to share with you right now. I am super busy working on some "Top Secret" stuff. I'll be back later with something scrapbooking related....I have scrapbook fever since I went to Archiver's this morning. But for now...enjoy these 7 ramdom and wierd things about me.
7 Things Game
The Rules for 7 Things
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Heather tagged me along time ago and I totally forgot! Sorry.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts:
- I am really bad at Math...and I work at a bank. Thank God I don't work any where near the money! LOL
- I go to Starbucks a minimum of twice a week and I always get the same drink....Grande, Non-Fat, No Whip Mocha.
- I am not an animal lover but we have two dogs, two cats and 12 fish. The kids are responsible for their care...not me.
- I had my first martini ever New Years Eve 2004. Until then I never really drank alcoholic beverages (other than high school when I wasn't legal...yikes) and now I am a Cosmo Girl when the occassion presents itself.
- Almost everything in my home (except craft supplies and food) is purchased from a garage sale, thrift store or flea market. I am a total bargin hunter and love the thrill of finding a good deal.
- I do not like fruit! YUCK!!! Esp bananas....OMG...that just gags me thinking about it. I would never EVER walk into the kitchen and think hmmmmm....I am really craving an apple. No fruit for me but I'll eat any veggie you put on my plate. YUM.
- If I eat anything fruit flavored it has to be red. Jolly Ranchers, Licorice, Jelly Beans, Starbursts...you get the point.
There ya have it. Yeah, I am a Dorkabella...I know. Have a great weekend and I will tag anyone that cares to play along.
See ya on the blog!