Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good Morning Jesus


Just wanted to drop in and say Happy Easter to my cyber friends. This is a partial pic of my cross collection that is at the landing of my stairway. I have crosses from around the world including Bethlehem. I also have rosaries from around the world too which include one that I made in 7th grade and one that was made out of the roses from my dad's funeral. The kids each have their favorite rosaries as well.

Anyway, this is what I see each day as I come down to start my day and it is a daily reminder to be thankful for the blessings in my life.

Yesterday, Bailey walked to the landing and said, "Nobody say anything while I stand here and pray for Grandpa". I thought that was so sweet of her.

My kids have dubbed it "The Holy Wall" and it makes me happy that they see it as part of their day too. I heard Maddie walking down the stairs one day and said "Good Morning Jesus".

Today is supposed to be my Sunday PMS check but I will just say that life is good and I am thankful for everything in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cross collection is beautiful and what a wonderful thing to share with your children.

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - what special collection. How unique - AWESOME! Makes me think about the special rosaries my Aunt Kitty Mae had when we were little.

Teresa