Sunday, February 17, 2008

Doodlebug at CHA

I have to say that I was quite impressed with the displays at CHA. Some manufactuers went all out to create pretty and inviting booths that really showcased their products.

I am not a Doodlebug fan in the sense that it was not on my list of booths to visit. Don't get me wrong, I do use their products...they are everywhere.....but I just never thought of them as a favorite. However, their booth was so big, so pretty and so visible, and so irresitable that I couldn't help go inside. I was quite impressed with their displays and products....it looked like a giant candy store....but elegant with chandeliers hanging too. The samples and displays were awesome.

Sorry for the bad pics. I think it was half way through the show before I figured out how to use Sarah's digital camera. It's a basic Kodak Easy Share too....not so easy when I am used to the big Sony Cybershot with all the gadets.

I am so blessed to have been able to attend CHA for the limited time I was there. I can't wait for CHA in July already. Next time I am not going to be in such a rush to take it all in and actually visit with people that I admire and not be so star struck.

I'll be back later with a PMS check and all of my birthday cards that I received. I am so late in posting those...better late than never!!!

See ya on the blog!

No comments: