Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rockin Blogger Girls

Photo

My friend Anna from the blog Stampanna has nominated me as a Rockin Girl Blogger! Whooooo! Thanks Anna....I think you are pretty "rockin" too! {Anna owns a stamp store in Clifton, NJ called Stampingly Yours and she is my HERO! If you live in the area stop in and visit Anna and tell her I sent you!}

So now I get to nominate 5 girls that I think are Rockin Girl Bloggers. Hmmmmm....you would think this would be easy peasy with the amount of blogs in my Google Reader but it's not that easy because I love soooooo many blogs out there and think they all rock! So.....here we go.

  1. Nicole at The Ink Blog
  2. Trish at Tah Dah!

OK...there ya have it...I added an extra for good measure! So you girls get to add the badge to you blog and nominate 5 of your Rockin Girl Bloggers to the list. My list could go on for days and days but I am nominating these girls because the deserve some bloggin love. So click away and go visit my friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, thanks Denise. You are defintiely a rocking blogger!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend--where have I been?! You're on Blogger! Yippee! I need to update my settings...

Morning Glory68 said...

Thanks so much Denise! What a nice surprise!!

Rock on!
Gena

Trish D said...

Little ol' me? Does this mean I need to dye my hair purple ;)

Thanks so much!

~Trish